I talk about selling, primarily (but not exclusively) for small business owners.
I’ve been called a “tough-love business guru” by Glamour Magazine.
I’m the head of the Book Yourself Solid School of Coach Training, where business coaches learn their craft.
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services recognize me as a “Coach of Business Coaches of Extraordinary Ability”. My wife has choicer words.
I’m the author of How To Get A Grip, which has been called “aggressive drivel“ and “the most direct and simple book on getting yourself sorted out that you will ever read.”
Most of the time I write about sales and simplification.
To get all of my best writing, plus three free, valuable business growth resources, enter your best email address below:
(If you need more info about what you’re letting yourself in for when you sign up, then you can get that here.)
I work with a small number of private clients every year.
I do my best work with “personality businesses” – where one face heads up the organization and drives sales and profit.
You can find out more about working with me by clicking here.
If this is your first time here, and you want to get to know me better, here’s a random sample of places to start. You can also check the archives if you know what you’re looking for.
The personal stuff:
- On The Birth Of My Son
- How Addiction Ruined My Life
- How To Get A World-Class Sales Education For Free
- Hatemail, Disclosure And Belief
- 8 Horrible Habits Of Sucky Salespeople
- Small Business Owners – How To Spend Your Money
- Say It Twice, Say It Twice - on selling structures
- How To Build Better Business Relationships – video (1 hour)
- How To Sell Something If You Haven’t Sold Anything Before
- 9 Lessons From A $5k Per Month Sales Trainer
Get to know me better:
- Interview With Self Employment Mastery
- Interview With Steve Gordon
- Susan Harrow – Irish Mothers And Communication Issues
- Send me an email and say hi. My contact details are here. I’d love to hear from you, probably.
And, by now, if you haven’t signed up for my regular missives, it’s time to do that:
Too long? Didn’t read?